Uniform Requirements for BES
Students are required to wear a school uniform at all times while attending school or any school-sponsored activity during the school day.
1. Must be khaki (tan), grey, white, navy blue, or black slacks, shorts, skirts, skorts or jumpers, or plain blue or black denim jeans, shorts, skirts, skorts, or jumpers. A small trademark logo is acceptable.
2. Bottom attire must be plain without any holes, tears, or unfinished hems, and must be worn securely at the waist.
3. If bottom attire has visible belt loops, a belt must be used. Students in grades K-3 are exempt from this.
1. Shirts must be standard short or long sleeve polo style, oxford style, or button-up dress shirt with a collar. A small trademark logo is acceptable.
2. K-8 schools may use the district colors of white, black or grey and choose up to two additional standard school colors. (BES school colors are green and blue. Any shade) Shirts must be solid color and fabric. No lace or sheer materials, including “cut outs”.
On designated school Spirit Days or special events, students may wear their school logo t-shirt.
This page is not the complete Flagler County Schools Dresscode. Please see the district student code of conduct for more details.